Suitsupply is a mens fashion brand founded in 2000 by Fokke de Jong in Amsterdam. Suitsupply is the official supplier of the Dutch olympic team and was named The Best Olympic opening ceremony outfit in the 2012 London Olympics by Yahoo Sports. Suitsupply dressed the Dutch olympic athlets for Beijing 2008, Vancouver 2010, London 2012 and Rio 2016.
Scope of work:
- fashion PR retainer which includes press-day organization, new collection press materials and lookbook pitches
- photo-shoot production, stylists assistance, and working with media
- one and only Suitsupply store in Moscow opening.
- media coverage in top glossy and business media without any ad investment, creation of loyal journalists pool
- over 20 publications in the media
- over 50 celebrity guests (including top journalists and stylists)