design, brand communication, event
Street art project, curated by Sabina Chagina (Atmosphere) and Alexander Us (Sila Sveta), purposed to reveal the potential of collaboration among artists from Moscow and Saint-Petersburg. The theme of exhibition is transformation.
Scope of work:
- event concept and art programme development
- technical setup
- interactive installations
- guest management
- PR support
Highlights: Among participants are Pokras Lampas, Kasay, Nootk and others. Epicenter light installation (Sila Sveta feat Tundra) was first the time shown in St.Petersburg within the project in Au Pont Rouge Center.
- 2 500 guests
- Сoverage: 180 publications in all types of media
- Kols & bloggers: more than 1 000 photos with #absolutsspace hashtag
- Special projects: Interview Russia, Сoncept Project
- PR Value: 16 017 261 rub